This online course combines presentations and demonstrations in an on-demand setting and covers various topics, including architecture, planning, operations, maintenance, and support of the cloud in the Microsoft global environment.
Watch in-depth presentations from the subject matter experts who design, deploy, manage, and support the Microsoft journey to the cloud. Wrap up the course with multiple best practices and approaches to cloud adoption to use in your own environments to improve operations and business results.
Plus, learn how Microsoft develops its strategies to expose and embed cloud business processes and to drive business success.
- Understand how Microsoft moved to the cloud.
- Get an overview of Microsoft IT, the IT Showcase team, and the Microsoft IT journey to the cloud.
- Get a history of the cloud at Microsoft, cloud service delivery models, strategy, and value prop.
- Learn how Microsoft IT identified stakeholders and assessed cloud readiness.
- Explore the Microsoft approach to moving from a hybrid cloud strategy to a public cloud strategy.
- See how Microsoft IT uses the different Azure feature sets.
- Take a closer look at the BC Web engineering case study.
- Learn about Connect @ Microsoft.
- Hear about the Social Experience Platform (SxP), built from the ground up in the cloud.
- Get the details about MS Approvals, which delivers a modern app experience with minimal effort.
- Find out about the Business Travel Letter case study and its associated risk assessment.
- Hear from Azure VM how Microsoft IT is using IaaS.
- Find out how Microsoft IT tracks cloud consumption.
- Hear about the Microsoft Exchange migration to Office 365.
- Explore the phases Microsoft IT used in deploying Office 365 to employees.
- Hear about the Microsoft IT migration to SharePoint Online.
- Explore the Microsoft IT approach to running Microsoft Dynamics within the company.
- Learn about the Microsoft IT approach to security.
- Find out how Microsoft IT readies employees for the technology changes that are deployed.
- Listen to a recording of Microsoft IT cloud SMEs answering customers' questions.